Renaissance Love S$26
"No sooner met but they looked;
No sooner looked but they loved;
No sooner loved but they sighed;
No sooner signed but they asked one another the reason;
No sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy;
And in these degrees have they made a pair of stairs to marriage... "

"My bounty is as deep as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite. "

"One half of me is yours, the other half yours-
Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours,
And so all yours!"
-William Shakespeare
-
consists of gold-coloured aluminium chains, black lace, vintage love charms and flower-shaped crystal ab.
-



choose from these 6 brooches (no remakes):

Labels:



link me:








Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.